“Powers is a remarkable teacher. She has a captivating presence and intelligent delivery, with one of the most mesmerizing voices…”
— Richard Rosen, Yoga Journal
- Practice Overview (9 min): A short presentation on the principles of Insight Yoga with further details about each practice on this DVD.
- Practice 1: Strengthening the Lung Chi (65 min): A series of of upper body poses, inversions and yin backbends, with breath exercises and visualizations to strengthen the lungs and increase overall circulation and vitality in the body.
- Practice 2: Ground Support: Breathing into the Hara (45 min): A series of yin and yang postures practiced on our backs, nourishing the spine, hips and abdomen.
- Karuna Meditation (16 min): A guided compassion meditation in which we use our mental and emotional obstacles as opportunities for developing kindness and sensitivity toward our vulnerabilities as well as an empathic connection with others.
- English subtitles are available via the setup menu for this DVD.
- This DVD content is not available for digital download.
Please contact us if you should have any questions.